Divergence and Convergence of Automobile Fuel Economy Regulations A Comparative Analysis of EU, Japan and the US /
This book reveals the mechanisms underlying the convergence of car fuel economy regulations in Europe, Japan and the US by drawing upon a constructivist theory of International Relations and law that focuses on business competition and environmental regulations. It offers new understanding of the to...
|Main Author:||Iguchi, Masahiko.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Springer International Publishing :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1: introduction
- Chapter 2: Business actors in global environmental governance
- Chapter 3: Construction of European fuel economy regulations for passenger cars
- Chapter 4: Construction of Japanese fuel economy regulations for passenger cars
- Chapter 5: Construction of the US fuel economy regulations for passenger cars
- Chapter 6: Comparative assessment
- Chapter 7: Conclusions.