Responding to China’s Rise US and EU Strategies /
In this edited volume, a set of issue and country experts tackle questions regarding China’s current rise to power within the current international economic and political order. The current international system is governed by a “Western” conception of order and based on the primacy of post–World War...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Aggarwal, Vinod K., Newland, Sara A.|
Springer International Publishing :
The Political Economy of the Asia Pacific,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- I. Introduction.- II. China’s Rise in Historical Perspective
- Chapter 1: China, Hegemony and Leadership in East Asia
- Chapter 2: The Myth of Chinese Exceptionalism: A Historical Perspective on China's Rise.- III. China’s Current Rise: A Chinese Perspective
- Chapter 3: The Construction of Uncertainty and Threat; Theoretical Debates on China's Rise
- Chapter 4: Rising China: Political Leadership, Foreign Policy and their Chineseness.- IV. European and American Responses to China’s Emergence
- Chapter 5: US-China Economic Integration and its Implications for US Policy in the Taiwan Strait
- Chapter 6: Explaining Economic Frictions between China and the European Union
- Chapter 7: China's Rise: Towards A Division of Labor in Transatlantic Relations?.