International Climate Negotiation Factors Design, Process, Tactics /
Providing a detailed examination of climate negotiations records since the 1990s, this book shows that, in addition to agreeing on climate policy frameworks, the negotiations process is of crucial importance to success. Shedding light on the dynamics of international climate policymaking, its respec...
|Main Author:||van der Gaast, Wytze.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Springer International Publishing :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Climate Negotiation Factors: Design, Process and Tactics
- The First Phase - Negotiating the UN Climate Convention
- The Negotiation Process Leading to the Kyoto Protocol
- Towards a Future Climate Policy – From the Kyoto Protocol to the Paris Agreement
- Dealing with the Climate Negotiations Paradox.