Green and Smart Buildings Advanced Technology Options /
This book highlights the various technologies that are currently available or are now being developed for the green and smart buildings of the future. It examines why green building performance is important, and how it can be measured and rated using appropriate benchmarking systems. Lastly, the boo...
|Main Author:||Jadhav, Nilesh Y.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Springer Singapore :
Green Energy and Technology,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction- case for action
- Green building trends
- Integrated Design concepts- methodology and tools
- Passive design technologies- orientation, form, envelopes, facades, shading
- Active design technologies- lighting, aircon, equipment, lift technologies
- Building Management and Information Systems
- Integration of renewable energy
- Urban greenery and food production
- Water and waste reduction technologies
- Operating green and smart buildings
- Green Building rating systems
- Conclusion and way forward.