Water Markets for the 21st Century What Have We Learned? /
This book evaluates the history, the present and the future of water markets on 5 continents, beginning with the institutional underpinnings of water markets and factors influencing transaction costs. The book examines markets in seven countries and three different U.S. states, ranging from village-...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Easter, K. William., Huang, Qiuqiong.|
Springer Netherlands :
Global Issues in Water Policy,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1 Water Markets: How Do We Expand Their Use?
- 2 Transaction Costs and Policy Design for Water Markets
- 3 Water Markets as an Adaptive Response to Climate Change
- 4 Supply Reliability Under Climate Change: Forbearance Agreements and Measurement of Water Conserved
- 5 Are Lease Water Markets Still Emerging in California?
- 6 Water Markets in Chile: Are They Meeting Needs?
- 7 Water Markets in Spain: Meeting 21st Century Challenges with 20th Century Regulations
- 8 Century Old Water Markets in Oman
- 9 The Evolution of Water Legislation in Australia
- 10 Water trading in Australia: Tracing Its’ Development and Impact Over the Past Three Decades
- 11 Trading Into Trouble? Lessons from Australia’s Mistakes in Water Policy Reform Sequencing
- 12 Exploring the Reluctance to Embrace Water Markets in Alberta, Canada
- 13 Water Markets in India: Extent and Impact
- 14 Assessment of the Development of Groundwater Market in Rural China
- 15 Design and Implementation of Markets for Groundwater Pumping Rights
- 16 Western Water Markets: Effectiveness and Efficiency
- 17 The New Role for Water Markets in the 21st Century