The Politics of Partnerships A Critical Examination of Nonprofit-Business Partnerships /
The widespread partnering phenomenon in the US and the UK spurred a significant amount of literature focusing on its strategic use. The Politics of Partnerships diverges by examining if partnerships can deliver benefits that extend beyond the organisational to the societal level resulting from the i...
|Main Author:||Seitanidi, Maria May.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The Partnership Society
- A Framework for the Analysis of Partnerships
- Stage One: Partnership Formation
- Stage Two: Partnership Implementation
- Stage Three: Partnership Outcomes
- Reclaiming Responsibilities.