The Right Ventricle in Adults with Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of Fallot is the most common form of cyanotic congenital heart disease, and one of the first to be successfully repaired by congenital heart surgeons. Although “fixed”, patients born with tetralogy of Fallot cannot be considered “cured”. Improving survival and quality of life for this ever...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Chessa, Massimo., Giamberti, Alessandro.|
Springer Milan :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Anatomy of Tetralogy of Fallot
- Stem Cells and the Right Ventricle
- Pathophysiology in Tetralogy of Fallot
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Late Outcome
- Tetralogy of Fallot: the Failing Right Ventricle.-Imaging Evaluation
- Timing for RVOT Management
- Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve.-Other Transcatheter Procedures.- Surgical Pulmonary Valve Implantation
- Other Surgical Procedures
- Late Arrhythmias: Current Approaches
- Perioperative Right Ventricular Management. .