Soulful Corporations A Values-Based Perspective on Corporate Social Responsibility /
In the light of multiple corporate debacles, financial crises and environmental disasters across the globe, the need for corporate goals to transition from simply maximising shareholder wealth to optimising stakeholder welfare is being echoed in various quarters. This book makes a distinct contribut...
|Main Author:||Shah, Shashank.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Ramamoorthy, V.E.|
New Delhi :
Springer India :
India Studies in Business and Economics
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The World Today: Paradoxes Galore
- Corporate Misdemeanour: The Business of Business is Business?
- Redefining Globalisation: Is a Better World Possible?
- Coping with Globalisation: A Quarter Century of Efforts
- Business Responsibility through the Ages: A Journey from Scriptural Insights, with Noble Philanthropists, to Committed Institutions and Leaders
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Can Companies Make a Difference?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: The Indian Story comes a Full Circle
- Corporate Citizenship: How can Companies be Good Citizens?
- Socially Responsible Investing: Investors’ Role in promoting Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Citizens at Work: An Introduction
- Case Study 1: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Case Study 2: HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Case Study 3: Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Case Study 4: Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Case Study 5: Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Case Study 6: Tata Group
- Case Study 7: TVS Motor Company Ltd.
- Case Study 8: Wipro Ltd.
- Society and Local Community Welfare Framework
- Integrating Individual Social Responsibility in a Corporate Framework: The SAI Way
- Uncovering the Corporate Soul: A Roadmap for Affirmative Action.