Contemporary Leadership Theories Enhancing the Understanding of the Complexity, Subjectivity and Dynamic of Leadership /
This book provides a comprehensive overview of basic theoretical approaches of today’s leadership research. These approaches conceive leadership as an interactive and complex process. They stress the significance of the individual perception for developing and forming leadership relations. Leadershi...
|Main Author:||Winkler, Ingo.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Contributions to Management Science,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Aims and Outline of the Book
- Characteristics of Contemporary Theoretical Approaches in Leadership Research
- Attribution Theory in Leadership Research
- Psychodynamic Leadership Approach
- Neocharismatic Leadership
- Leader–Member Exchange Theory
- Idiosyncrasy Credit Model of Leadership
- Symbolic Leadership
- Micro-Politics Approach to Leadership
- Role Theory of Leadership
- Social Learning Theory of Leadership.