Trustworthy Global Computing 7th International Symposium, TGC 2012, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, September 7-8, 2012, Revised Selected Papers /
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Trustworthy Global Computing, TGC 2012, held in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, in September 2012. The 9 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited talks were carefully reviewed and se...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Palamidessi, Catuscia., Ryan, Mark D.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- From Rational Number Reconstruction to Set Reconciliation and File Synchronization
- Affine Refinement Types for Authentication and Authorization
- Seamless Distributed Computing from the Geometry of Interaction
- A Beginner’s Guide to the DeadLock Analysis Model
- Formal Modeling and Reasoning about the Android Security Framework
- A Type System for Flexible Role Assignment in Multiparty Communicating Systems
- A Multiparty Multi-session Logic
- LTS Semantics for Compensation-Based Processes
- Linking Unlinkability
- Towards Quantitative Analysis of Opacity
- An Algebra for Symbolic Diffie-Hellman Protocol Analysis
- Security Analysis in Probabilistic Distributed Protocols via Bounded Reachability
- Modular Reasoning about Differential Privacy in a Probabilistic Process Calculus.