Digital Government Leveraging Innovation to Improve Public Sector Performance and Outcomes for Citizens /
This book focuses on the implementation of digital strategies in the public sectors in the US, Mexico, Brazil, India and Germany. The case studies presented examine different digital projects by looking at their impact as well as their alignment with their national governments’ digital strategies. T...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Falk, Svenja., Römmele, Andrea., Silverman, Michael.|
Springer International Publishing :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Theory and Foundations of Digital Government: The Promise of Digital Government
- Measuring Digital Government: How to Assess and Compare Digitalisation in Public Sector Organisations
- Technology for Good: Innovative Uses of Emerging Technologies to Address Social Challenges
- Regulation of Digital Government
- Country Studies: Mexico: Single Window for Foreign Trade
- USA: Broadband Access and Adoption in New York State
- Brazil: Transparency Portal of the Federal Government
- India: Unique Identification Authority
- Germany: The Path to Open Data Leadership. .