Economic Foundations for Creative Ageing Policy, Volume II Putting Theory into Practice /
This book shows that global population ageing is an opportunity to improve the quality of human life rather than a threat to economic competitiveness and stability. It describes the concept of the creative ageing policy as a mix of the silver economy, the creative economy, and the social and solidar...
|Main Author:||Klimczuk, Andrzej.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
New York :
Palgrave Macmillan US :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. The Politics of Ageing and the Challenges of Ageing Populations
- 2. Understanding Public Policy on Ageing
- 3. Sociological and Gerontological Perspectives on Ageing, Creativity, and the Third Age
- 4. Diversity of Ageing Policy Concepts
- 5. The Emergence of the Creative Ageing Movement
- 6. Aims and Challenges of the Creative Ageing Policy
- 7. Principles, Governance, and Coproduction of the Creative Ageing Policy
- 8. Organizational Forms and Management for the Building of Creative Capital of Older People.