Introduction to Wind Turbine Aerodynamics
Wind-Turbine Aerodynamics is a self-contained textbook which shows how to come from the basics of fluid mechanics to modern wind turbine blade design. It presents a fundamentals of fluid dynamics and inflow conditions, and gives a extensive introduction into theories describing the aerodynamics of w...
|Main Author:||Schaffarczyk, A. P.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
Green Energy and Technology,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Types of Wind Turbines
- Basic Fluid Dynamics
- Inflow Conditions for Wind Turbines
- Momentum Theories
- Application of Vortex Theories
- Application of Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Impact of Aerodynamics on Blade Design
- Concluding Remarks on Further Developments.