6th International Conference on Practical Applications of Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
The growth in the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology fields over the last few years has been remarkable.. The analysis of the datasets of Next Generation Sequencing needs new algorithms and approaches from fields such as Databases, Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Optimization, Compu...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Rocha, Miguel P., Luscombe, Nicholas., Fdez-Riverola, Florentino., Rodríguez, Juan M. Corchado.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- From the content: Parallel Spectral Clustering for the segmentation of cDNA Microarray Images
- Prognostic prediction using clinical expression time series: Towards a supervised learning approach based on meta-biclusters
- Parallel e-CCC-Biclustering: Mining approximate temporal patterns in gene expression time series using parallel biclustering
- Identification of regulatory binding sites on mRNA using in vivo derived informations and SVMs
- Parameter influence in genetic algorithm optimization of support vector machines.