Transgovernance Advancing Sustainability Governance /
‘Transgovernance: Advancing Sustainability Governance’ analyses what implications recent and ongoing changes in the relations between politics, science and media – together characterized as the emergence of a knowledge democracy – may have for governance for sustainable development, on global and o...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Meuleman, Louis.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Transgovernance
- Reflections on Sustainability Governance
- Sustainable Development within Knowledge Democracies: an Emerging Governance Problem
- Cultural Diversity and Sustainability Metagovernance
- Growth: a Discussion of the Margins of Economic and Ecological Thought
- Development, Sustainability and International Politics
- Sustainable Governance: Topical Themes
- Governing Planetary Boundaries - Limiting or Enabling Conditions for Transistions Towards Sustainability ?
- Emergency Response - Clustering Change
- Taking Boundary Work Seriously: Towards a Systemic Approach to the Analysis of Interactions between Knowledge Production and Decision-making on Sustainable Development
- Annex: Transgovernance - The Quest for Governance of Sustainable Development.