The Rise and Fall of a Socialist Welfare State The German Democratic Republic (1949-1990) and German Unification (1989-1994) /
The book is part of the 5-volume series “German Social Policy”, a unique multidisciplinary approach to the history of German social policy written by the doyens of their respective disciplines. The volumes expound the contribution of the German tradition to the rise of social policy in the Western w...
|Main Author:||Schmidt, Manfred G.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Ritter, Gerhard A.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
German Social Policy ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- L. Leisering: Introduction
- M. G. Schmidt: Social Policy in the German Democratic Republic: Introduction.- "Socialist Social Policy"
- The Institutions of Social Policy in the GDR
- The Politics of Social Policy Under the Socialist Regime
- The Welfare State as Political Process: From Ulbricht to Honecker to German Unification
- Outcomes of Social Policies
- The GDR in Comparative Perspective: A Socialist Work and Welfare State
- Continuity and Discontinuity in GDR Social Policy
- G. A. Ritter: The Politics of German Unification - Social, Economic, Financial Constitutional and International Issues: Introduction
- The International Context of German Unification
- Social Policy in the Process of Unification
- The Economic, Financial and Constitutional Problems of Unification.