Origins of the German Welfare State Social Policy in Germany to 1945 /
The book is part of the 5-volume series “German Social Policy”, a unique multidisciplinary approach to the history of German social policy written by the doyens of their respective disciplines. The volumes expound the contribution of the German tradition to the rise of social policy in the Western w...
|Main Author:||Stolleis, Michael.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
German Social Policy ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- L. Leisering: Introduction
- M. Stolleis: Historical Foundations - Social Policy in Germany to 1945: Introduction
- Social Protection in the Middle Ages and in the Early Modern State: Alms, Poor Relief, Care, Social Help
- Social Policy in the German Empire: the Insurance Solution
- The First World War
- The Weimar Republic
- The Nazi State
- Long-Term Perspectives and Social Protection.