Sustainable e-Business Management 16th Americas Conference on Information Systems, AMCIS 2010, SIGeBIZ track, Lima, Peru, August 12-15, 2010. Selected Papers /
With high hopes that the worst of the financial crisis is now behind us, our efforts looking forward must be more vigilant. Change is constant in the electronic business management landscape and we must continue to look for organizational efficiencies, competitive strength, strategic differentiation...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Nelson, Matthew L., Shaw, Michael J., Strader, Troy J.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- e-Business Models and IS in Financial Markets
- Dynamic Revenue Model Design in the Online Services Business: Two Cases in Japan
- Pricing of Content Services – An Empirical Investigation of Music as a Service
- Informational Determinants of Customer Acquisition and eTailer Revenue
- Adoption of a Centralised Post-Trade Processing Market Infrastructure after the Credit Crisis
- The Impact of Information Technology on European Post-Trading
- e-Commerce Use and Design
- Privately Waiting – A Usability Analysis of the Tor Anonymity Network
- E-Commerce Readiness in Ethiopia: A Macro-Level Assessment
- Corporate Blogging Today – Usage and Characteristics
- Agent-Based Simulation for Evaluation of a Mobile Emergency Management System
- Using Ontologies in an E-Commerce Environment: Help or Hype?
- e-Business Research Issues and Methods
- B2B Electronic Marketplaces in Supply Chain Management: Analyzing Recent Research Activities
- Proximal Business Intelligence on the Semantic Web
- Disintermediation in the Tourism Industry: Theory vs. Practice.