Scandinavian Information Systems Research First Scandinavian Conference on Information Systems, SCIS 2010, Rebild, Denmark, August 20-22, 2010. Proceedings /
The First Scandinavian Conference on Information Systems (SCIS 2010) took place during August 20–22, 2010 in Rebild, Denmark. The conference was held in conjunction with the traditional IRIS seminar for information systems research in Scandinavia. The IRIS seminar has a long-standing recognition for...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Kautz, Karlheinz., Nielsen, Peter Axel.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Relationship Management at the Operational Level in Outsourcing
- User Experience: Consumer Understandings of Virtual Product Prototypes
- The Living Requirements Space: Towards the Collaborative Development of Requirements for Future ERP Systems
- IT Governance through Regulatory Modalities. Health Care Information Infrastructure and the “Blue Fox” Project
- Boundaries between Participants in Outsourced Requirements Construction
- Is Standard Software Wiping Out Socio-Technical Design? - Engaging in the Practice of Implementing Standard ERP Systems
- Facing the Lernaean Hydra: The Nature of Large-Scale Integration Projects in Healthcare
- Bootstrapping Revisited: Opening the Black Box of Organizational Implementation
- Configuration Analysis of Inter-Organizational Information Systems Adoption
- An Analysis of Literature Reviews on IS Business Value: How Deficiencies in Methodology and Theory Use Resulted in Limited Effectiveness.