Dependency Structures and Lexicalized Grammars An Algebraic Approach /
Since 2002, FoLLI has awarded an annual prize for outstanding dissertations in the fields of Logic, Language and Information. This book is based on the PhD thesis of Marco Kuhlmann, joint winner of the E.W. Beth dissertation award in 2008. Kuhlmann’s thesis lays new theoretical foundations for the s...
|Main Author:||Kuhlmann, Marco.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Projective Dependency Structures
- Dependency Structures of Bounded Degree
- Dependency Structures without Crossings
- Structures and Grammars
- Regular Dependency Languages
- Generative Capacity and Parsing Complexity