This book gives an unparalleled, up-to-date, in-depth treatment of all kinds of flow phenomena encountered in centrifugal pumps including the complex interactions of fluid flow with vibrations and wear of materials. The scope includes all aspects of hydraulic design, 3D-flow phenomena and partload o...
|Main Author:||Gülich, Johann Friedrich.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Fluid dynamic principles
- Pump types and performance data
- Pump hydraulics and physical concepts
- Performance characteristics
- Partload operation, impact of 3-D flow phenomena performance
- Suction capability and cavitation
- Design of the hydraulic components
- Numerical flow calculations
- Hydraulic forces
- Noise and Vibrations
- Operation of centrifugal pumps
- Turbine operation, general characteristics
- Influence of the medium on performance
- Selection of materials exposed to high flow velocities
- Pump selection and quality considerations.