E-Infrastructures and E-Services on Developing Countries First International ICST Conference, AFRICOM 2009, Maputo, Mozambique, December 3-4, 2009. Proceedings /
The first edition of a conference is a significant organizational and scientific gamble. In some cases, these challenges are rewarded by results well above the initial expec- tions. AFRICOMM 2009, the First International ICST Conference on e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries, wa...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Villafiorita, Adolfo., Saint-Paul, Regis., Zorer, Alessandro.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Fostering Learning through the Use of Argumentative Serious Games
- Using Cell Phones to Improve Language Skills: The Hadeda Project
- Mobile Learning Content Authoring Tools (MLCATs): A Systematic Review
- A Rural Implementation of a 52 Node Mixed Wireless Mesh Network in Macha, Zambia
- e-Justice Implementation at a National Scale: The Ugandan Case
- Supporting Public Administration with an Integrated BPR Environment
- SAMBA Project Experiences
- E-Voting: A South African Perspective
- BoulSat Project: Low-Cost Wireless Metropolitan Network Implementation in Burkina Faso
- Telemedicine as a Tool for Europe-Africa Cooperation: A Practical Experience
- Implementing Mobile Phone Solutions for Health in Resource Constrained Areas: Understanding the Opportunities and Challenges
- Application of Geographic Information System (GIS) in Drug Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) at District Level in Malawi: Opportunities and Challenges
- Converged Infrastructure for Emerging Regions - A Research Agenda.