Enterprise Risk Management Models
Enterprise risk management has always been important. However, the events of the 21st Century have made it even more critical. The top level of business management became suspect after scandals at ENRON, WorldCom, and other business entities. Financially, many firms experienced difficulties from bub...
|Main Author:||Olson, David L.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Wu, Desheng.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Enterprise Risk Management in Supply Chains
- Enterprise Risk Management Process
- Information Systems Security Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management in Projects
- Natural Disaster Risk Management
- Disaster Risk Management in China
- Value-Focused Supply Chain Risk Analysis
- Examples of Supply Chain Decisions Trading Off Criteria
- Simulation of Supply Chain Risk
- Value at Risk
- Chance Constrained Programming
- Data Envelopment Analysis in Enterprise Risk Management
- Portfolio Selection Under Fuzzy and Stochastic Uncertainty
- Business Scorecard Analysis to Measure Enterprise Risk Performance.