Agents and Peer-to-Peer Computing 6th International Workshop, AP2PC 2007, Honululu, Hawaii, USA, May 14-18, 2007, Revised and Selected Papers /
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-workshop proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Agents and Peer-to-Peer Computing, AP2PC 2007, held in Honululu, Hawaii, USA, in May 2007, in the context of the 6th International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent System...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Joseph, Samuel R. H., Despotovic, Zoran., Moro, Gianluca., Bergamaschi, Sonia.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Summary Paper
- What Agents and Peers Have to Offer Each Other: A Partial History of the AP2PC Workshop
- Agent and Peer Trust
- Information Sharing among Autonomous Agents in Referral Networks
- Performance and Testing
- Performance Prediction in Peer-to-Peer MultiAgent Networks
- P2P Agent Platform: Implementation and Testing
- Grid and Distributed Computing
- A Dynamic Pricing and Bidding Strategy for Autonomous Agents in Grids
- Agent-Based Autonomous Result Verification Mechanism in Desktop Grid Systems
- Enabling Grassroots Distributed Computing with CompTorrent
- Location and Search Services
- Design of a Secure and Decentralized Location Service for Agent Platforms
- Flexible Bloom Filters for Searching Textual Objects.