Trends and Issues in Global Tourism 2010
This book offers insights into important trends and future scenarios in the global tourism and travel industry and analyses current challenges in the aviation and hospitality industry, destination management and general travel behaviour. Well-known notabilities share their points of view. For exampl...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Conrady, Roland., Buck, Martin.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Trends and Issues in Global Tourism,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Status Quo in the Tourism and Travel Industry
- Overview of World Tourism 2009
- What#x2019;s Hot in Business Travel Management?
- Actual Challenges in the Tourism and Travel Industry
- Crisis? Which Crisis?
- Financial Crisis and Tourism
- Oil Price and Holiday Mobility: Will We Still Be Able to Afford Vacation in the Future?
- Energy Demand Forecasts and Climate Policy Agenda
- ITB Workshop: Carbon Management in Tourism
- Carbon Management in Tourism #x2013; A Smart Strategy in Response to Climate Change
- ITB Business Travel Day: Where the Journey Is Taking Us #x2013; Major Challenges for Aviation in 2009
- ITB Aviation Day: Environmental Sustainability in Aviation #x2013; Bio Fuel Technologies at Air New Zealand
- Digital Lifestyle and Online Travel: Looking at the Case of Digital Natives
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Practical Aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility #x2013; Challenges and Solutions
- Corporate Social Responsibility #x2013; Customer Expectations and Behaviour in the Tourism Sector
- Sustainable Tourism: From Nice to Have to Need to Have
- Benchmarking Corporate Social Responsibility: CSR Is Still New Territory in the Tourism Industry
- #x201C;Social Inclusion#x201D; #x2013; A Competitive Advantage for Tourist Destinations
- First ITB Berlin Forum on #x201C;Indigenous Tourism#x201D; Highlights Key Challenges Ahead
- Tri Hita Karana #x2013; The Local Wisdom of the Balinese in Managing Development
- Product and Communication Strategy in the Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Industry
- What Comes After the Fun Principle?
- Best Practice Destination Management: Lessons from the Leaders
- Megaresorts: Megaproblems or Megachances for Sustainability?
- Branded Residences
- Culture #x2013; A Tourist Attraction: Importance #x2013; Expectations #x2013; Potential
- Culture #x2013; Tourism #x2013; Media
- Companies and Airlines: Negotiation Positions #x2013; Negotiation Options
- Forecasting the Future of Tourism and Travel
- Scanning the Horizon
- The Future of Mobility #x2013; Scenarios for the Year 2025
- Future of Global Aviation
- Commercial Jetliners #x2013; History and Forecast
- What#x2019;s Next for European Online Travel?.