Global Change: Impacts on Water and food Security
In recent years, a greater level of integration of the world economy and an opening of national markets to trade has impacted virtually all areas of society. The process of globalization has the potential to generate long-term benefits for developing countries, including enhanced technology and know...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Ringler, Claudia., Biswas, Asit K., Cline, Sarah.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Water Resources Development and Management,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Water for Food Security Under Growing Scarcity
- Water and Food Security Under Global Change
- Global Water and Food Security: Megatrends and Emerging Issues
- Implications of Global Climatic Change on Water and Food Security
- Biofuels, Food Security, and the Environment: A 2020/2050 Perspective
- Trade for Water and Food Security-Help or Harm for the Poor?
- Implications of Globalization and Trade for Water Quality in Transboundary Rivers
- Failure of the Virtual Water Argument: Possible Explanations Using the Case Study of Mexico and NAFTA
- Globalization and Fisheries: Welfare Implications of Export Trade in Asia
- How to Finance Water for the Poor in a Globalized World
- Global Trends in Financing Water
- Private-Sector Participation in Water and Sanitation Services: The Answer to Public Sector Failures?
- Mobilizing Investment for Municipal Water Supply Services
- Water, Water Services and International Investment Agreements
- Global Change: Options for Reform.