Smart Information and Knowledge Management Advances, Challenges, and Critical Issues /
New approaches are needed that could move us towards developing effective applicable intelligent systems for problem solving and decision making, One of the main efforts in intelligent systems development is focused on knowledge and information management which is regarded as the crucial issue in sm...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Szczerbicki, Edward., Nguyen, Ngoc Thanh.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Studies in Computational Intelligence,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Immuno-inspired Knowledge Management for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
- Immune Decomposition and Decomposability Analysis of Complex Design Problems with a Graph Theoretic Complexity Measure
- Towards a Formal Model of Knowledge Sharing in Complex Systems
- Influence of the Working Strategy on A-Team Performance
- Incremental Declarative Process Mining
- A Survey on Recommender Systems for News Data
- Negotiation Strategies with Incomplete Information and Social and Cognitive System for Intelligent Human-Agent Interaction
- Intelligent Knowledge-Based Model for IT Support Organization Evolution
- Modeling Context for Digital Preservation
- UML2SQL—A Tool for Model-Driven Development of Data Access Layer
- Fuzzy Motivations in Behavior Based Agents
- Designing Optimal Operational-Point Trajectories Using an Intelligent Sub-strategy Agent-Based Approach
- An Ontology-Based System for Knowledge Management and Learning in Neuropediatric Physiotherapy
- Mining Causal Relationships in Multidimensional Time Series.