Tests and Proofs Third International Conference, TAP 2009, Zurich, Switzerland, July 2-3, 2009. Proceedings /
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Conference on Test and Proofs, TAP 2009, held in Zurich, Switzerland, in July 2009. The 10 revised full papers presented together with 2 keynote talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. The papers cover...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Dubois, Catherine.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Security Testing and Formal Methods for High Levels Certification of Smart Cards
- Verification, Testing and Statistics
- Development of a Generic Voter under FoCal
- Combining Satisfiability Solving and Heuristics to Constrained Combinatorial Interaction Testing
- Incorporating Historical Test Case Performance Data and Resource Constraints into Test Case Prioritization
- Complementary Criteria for Testing Temporal Logic Properties
- Could We Have Chosen a Better Loop Invariant or Method Contract?
- Consistency, Independence and Consequences in UML and OCL Models
- Dynamic Symbolic Execution for Testing Distributed Objects
- Combining Model Checking and Testing in a Continuous HW/SW Co-verification Process
- Symbolic Execution Based Model Checking of Open Systems with Unbounded Variables
- Finding Errors of Hybrid Systems by Optimising an Abstraction-Based Quality Estimate.