Integrated Primary and Behavioral Care Role in Medical Homes and Chronic Disease Management /
This timely analysis spotlights the concepts and possibilities of the patient-centered medical home for bringing behavioral health and other specialties into primary care. Overview chapters present the patient-centered medical home model, emphasizing how such systems are organized to solve widesprea...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||O'Donohue, William., Maragakis, Alexandros.|
Springer International Publishing :
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Part I: Introduction
- Part II: An Overview of Integrated Health Care and the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Integrated Care and Specialty Behavioral Health Care in the Patient Centered Medical Home
- Blending Behaviorists Into the Patient-Centered Medical Home.-Training the Behavioral Health Workforce for the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Model within an Integrated Primary Care System: Towards a European Model?
- The Importance of Stepped Care Protocols for the Redesign of Behavioral Health Care in Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Planning a cost-effectiveness study
- Part III: Specific Applications of Behavior Health in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Depression Management in the Medical Home
- Treating Obesity in a Primary Care
- Primary Health-Behavioral Health Integration (PHBHI) For The Population of Individuals with Serious Mental Illness
- Cardiovascular Disease in Patient Centered Medical Homes: The Trident Approach
- Integrating Behavioral Health in the Pediatric Medical Home: Expanding Clinical Roles to Improve Access and Outcomes.