Effective Migraine Treatment in Pregnant and Lactating Women: A Practical Guide
More than 28 million Americans suffer from migraine headaches, with migraine affecting nearly one in five women in their reproductive years. Effective Migraine Treatment in Pregnant and Lactating Women: A Practical Guide, provides a comprehensive resource to address diagnosis, testing, and treatment...
|Main Author:||Bain, Philip A.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Marcus, Dawn.|
Totowa, NJ :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Understanding Migraine and Pregnancy
- Safety Rating Systems for Drugs Used in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Non-Pharmacological Headache Treatments
- Acute Treatment Options for the Pregnant Headache Patient
- Acute Treatment Options for the Lactating Headache Patient
- Preventive Treatment Options for the Pregnant Headache Patient
- Preventive Treatment Options for the Lactating Headache Patient
- Urgent Care/Emergency Treatment of the Acute, Severe Headache in Pregnant and Lactating Patients
- Work-up for Headache During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Patient Headache Resources.