Minimally Invasive Therapy for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Minimally Invasive Therapy for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse provides a detailed insight into “when, why, what and how” of various minimally invasive surgical procedures for surgical management of SUI, OAB & POP. The volume provides detailed diagrammatic and pictorial step-by-st...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Badlani, Gopal H.|
New York, NY :
Springer New York :
Current Clinical Urology,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Basic Urologic History and Questionnaires and the Role of Imaging in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urodynamics: Indications, Technique, and Fluoroscopy
- Retropubic Midurethral Synthetic Slings for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Transobturator Tape
- Female SUI: Single-Incision Slings
- Fascial Slings: Is There Still a Place?
- Female Stress Urinary Incontinence Surgery Complications: Diagnosis, Evaluation and Management
- The Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Complications of Male Incontinence Procedures: Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management
- Stem Cells for the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Treatment of Overactive Bladder Refractory to Medications
- Intravesical Therapy for Refractory Overactive Bladder and Detrusor Overactivity in Adults: Botulinum Toxin-A
- Sacral Neurostimulation: Interstim
- Neuromodulation: PNS
- Pudendal Nerve Stimulation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Planning for Surgery
- Indications, Decision, Special Instruments, and Controversies
- Materials for Pelvic Repair
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse in the Anterior Compartment: Kits and Customized Repairs
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Posterior Repairs
- Apical Repairs
- POP Complications and Their Management
- Minimally Invasive Abdominal Surgery in the Management of Pelvic Dysfunction.