Advances in Diagnosis and Management of Ovarian Cancer
This volume is an up-to-date resource on the international state-of-the-art in the diagnosis and management of ovarian cancer. While this devastating disease has been considered mainly a disease of the Western hemisphere, the book moves beyond our conventional understanding and embraces knowledge f...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Farghaly, Samir A.|
Boston, MA :
Springer US :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Epidemiology of Ovarian Cancer: An Update
- 2. Genetic Risks of Ovarian Cancer
- 3. Management of Hereditary Ovarian–Breast Cancer
- 4. Ovarian Cancer Screening and Early Detection
- 5. Surface Epithelial Tumors of the Ovary
- 6. Pathology of Non Epithelial Malignancies of the Ovary
- 7. Strategies for the Management of Ovarian Cancer
- 8. Ovarian Cancer in the Pediatric Population
- 9. Management of Patients with Early-Stage Ovarian Cancer
- 10. Treatment of Advanced-Stage Ovarian Cancer
- 11. Diagnosis and Management of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer with Peritoneal Metastases
- 12. Targeted Molecular Therapy for Patients with Ovarian Cancer
- 13. Psychological Aspects of Hereditary and Non-Hereditary Ovarian Cancer
- 14. Quality of Life in Patients with Ovarian Cancer.