Thyroid Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided FNA
Thyroid Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided FNA, Third Edition, is the gold-standard, concise, user friendly resource for all clinicians who use ultrasound in the evaluation and management of thyroid disease and ancillary disease of the neck. Building on the success of the first two editions, this ver...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Baskin, Sr., H. Jack., Duick, Daniel S., Levine, Robert A.|
New York, NY :
Springer New York :
|Edition:||3rd ed. 2013.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- History of Thyroid Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound Physics
- Doppler Ultrasound of the Neck
- Normal Neck Anatomy and Method of Performing Ultrasound Examination
- Pediatric Ultrasound of the Neck
- Ultrasound of Diffuse Thyroid Enlargement - Thyroiditis.-Ultrasound of Nodular Thyroid Enlargement
- Ultrasound and Mapping of Neck Lymph Nodes.-Ultrasound of the Parathyroid Glands Devaprabu Abraham
- Surgical Trends in Treatment of Thyroid Nodules, Thyroid Cancer and Parathyroid Disease
- Ultrasound of Salivary Glands and the Non-Endocrine Neck
- Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Thyroid Nodules
- Laser and Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection (PEI) in the Treatment of Thyroid Cysts, Nodules and Other Neck Lesions.-Ultrasound-Guided FNA and Molecular Markers for Optimization of Thyroid Nodule Management
- Ultrasound Elastography of the Thyroid
- Authoring Quality Ultrasound Reports.