Theoretical Principles of Sociology, Volume 2 Microdynamics /
Micro-level dynamics revolve around face-to-face interactions among individuals. What occurs within encounters is constrained by their embedding with corporate and categoric units and, by extension, institutional domains, stratification systems, community networks, societies, and inter-societal syst...
|Main Author:||Turner, Jonathan H.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
New York, NY :
Springer New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The Micro-level Realm of Social Reality
- The Embedding of Encounters
- Ecological and Demographic Dynamics in Encounters
- Status Dynamics in Encounters
- Role Dynamics in Encounters
- Cultural Dynamics in Encounters
- Motivational Dynamics in Encounters
- Emotional Dynamics in Encounters
- The Micro Basis of the Meso and Macro Social Realms
- Principles of Microdynamics.