The Retreat from Public Education Global and Israeli Perspectives /
This book provides a critical analysis of the implementation of market ideology and practices in education. The social and educational consequences of the most characteristic market-practices, such as parental choice and the involvement in schools of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, are...
|Main Author:||Ichilov, Orit.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Paving the Road for Market Reforms in Education
- Education: Between Social Entitlement and the Discourse of Rights
- Visions of the Purposes of Education: Democracy, Human Development, and the Market-Managerial Approach
- The Educational and Social Consequences of Markets in Education
- The Building of Public Education in Israel
- The Retreat from State Education
- The Future of Public Education.