Hormone Receptors in Breast Cancer
This book provides an up-to-date resource of the role of hormone receptors in breast cancer written in depth for both the basic molecular academic researcher and translational scientist. Advances in basic science of molecular endocrinology have undoubtedly been translated into clinical practice, and...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Fuqua, Suzanne A. W.|
Boston, MA :
Cancer Treatment and Research,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Hormone Action and Clinical Significance of the Estrogen Receptor #x03B1;
- Role of ER#x03B2; in Clinical Breast Cancer
- Hormone Action and Breast Cancer
- Estrogen Receptors in Breast Tumors of African American Patients
- BRCA1 Cross-Talk with Hormone Receptors
- Metastasis of Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Therapy with Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs) and Aromatase Inhibitors in the Prevention and Adjuvant Therapy Settings
- Biomarkers in Neoadjuvant Trials
- Hormone Resistance
- Strategies of Hormonal Prevention
- Estrogen Receptor Phenotypes Defined by Gene Expression Profiling.