High-Resolution Sonography of the Peripheral Nervous System
Since the first edition of this book, sonography of the peripheral nervous system has evolved further. Not only has knowledge of the sonographic features of common neurological disorders deepened, but constant research has led to the application of sonography in the diagnosis and guided treatment of...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Peer, Siegfried., Bodner, Gerd.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
|Edition:||2nd Revised Edition.|
Medical Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- High Resolution Sonography of the Peripheral Nervous System: General Considerations and Technical Concept
- Sonographic Anatomy of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Clinical and Electrodiagnostic Work-up of Peripheral Nerve Lesions
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Traumatic Nerve Lesions
- Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions
- Interventional Techniques
- The Surgeon’s Perspective.