Radiology of Osteoporosis
This second edition of Radiology of Osteoporosis has been fully updated so as to represent the current state of the art. It provides a comprehensive overview of osteoporosis, the pathologic conditions that give rise to osteoporosis, and the complications that are frequently encountered. After initia...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Grampp, Stephan.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
|Edition:||2nd Revised Edition.|
Medical Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- to Bone Development, Remodelling and Repair
- Pathophysiology and Aging of Bone
- Pathophysiology of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Other Disorders
- Therapeutic Approaches and Mechanisms of Drug Action
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Radiology of Osteoporosis
- Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry
- Vertebral Morphometry
- Spinal Quantitative Computed Tomography
- pQCT: Peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography
- Quantitative Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Structure Analysis Using High-Resolution Imaging Techniques
- Densitometry in Clinical Practice
- Practical Cases.