Stroke Recovery with Cellular Therapies
As the leading cause of adult disability, stroke poses substantial economic and psychological burdens to populations around the world. Against this dismal backdrop, several novel "neurorestorative" approaches are being investigated as adjunctive treatments to physiotherapy. Stroke Recovery...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Savitz, Sean I., Rosenbaum, Daniel M.|
Totowa, NJ :
Current Clinical Neurology
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Safety and Efficacy of Transplanting Immortalized Neural Stem Cells in Stroke Patients
- Transplantation of Bone Marrow Stromal Cells for the Treatment of Stroke
- Cord Blood Cells as a Treatment for Stroke
- Adipose-Derived Stem Cells as a Potential Therapy for Stroke
- Novel Imaging Modalities to Monitor Implanted Embryonic Stem Cells in Stroke
- Cell Transplantation for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Therapeutic Strategies Employing Endogenous Neural Stem Cells in Tissue Remodeling Following Ischemic Injury
- Ethics and Stem Cell Research
- Special Conditions in the Design of Clinical Stroke Trials for Cell Transplantation.