Advancing Quality of Life in a Turbulent World
Environmentalissuescontinuedtoloomlargeinthelastdecadeofthetwentiethc- tury,especiallyenvironmentalproblemsrelatedtorisinglevelsofCO emissionsand 2 other greenhouse gases on the planet’s average temperatures and, subsequently, storm patterns. Floods and droughts, in combination with unseasonably hig...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Estes, Richard J.|
Social Indicators Research Series,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Regional and National Perspectives on Advancing Quality of Life
- How Does European Union Enlargement Affect Social Cohesion?
- Promoting Well-Being: A British Perspective
- Importance and Satisfaction With Life Domains in Croatia: Representative Sample
- Advancing Quality of Life in Selected Sectors
- Commuting and Quality of Life: The Italian Case
- An Alternative Measure of Years of Healthy Life
- Analyzing “Sustainable Wealth” Indicators for Evaluating the Contribution of a Regional Industrial Sector Toward Quality of Life and Sustainable Development
- Fuel Sources and Well-Being in the Marshall Islands
- Spirituality as a Robust Empirical Predictor of Psychosocial Outcomes: A Cross-Cultural Analysis
- Hope and Spirituality in the Age of Anxiety
- Advancing Quality of Life for Selected Population Groups
- Communitarian versus Individualistic Arrangements in the Family: What and Whose Income Matters for Happiness?
- Socioeconomic Inequality and Inequalities in Health Among Kibbutz Elderly
- Life Satisfaction Crossover Among Couples
- Migrant Family Adaptation and Quality of Life: A Qualitative Study in Brazil.