Solving Polynomial Equations Foundations, Algorithms, and Applications /
The subject of this book is the solution of polynomial equations, that is, s- tems of (generally) non-linear algebraic equations. This study is at the heart of several areas of mathematics and its applications. It has provided the - tivation for advances in di?erent branches of mathematics such as a...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Bronstein, Manuel., Cohen, Arjeh M., Cohen, Henri., Eisenbud, David., Sturmfels, Bernd., Dickenstein, Alicia., Emiris, Ioannis Z.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- to residues and resultants
- Solving equations via algebras
- Symbolic-numeric methods for solving polynomial equations and applications
- An algebraist’s view on border bases
- Tools for computing primary decompositions and applications to ideals associated to Bayesian networks
- Algorithms and their complexities
- Toric resultants and applications to geometric modelling
- to numerical algebraic geometry
- Four lectures on polynomial absolute factorization.