Interstitial Fibrosis in Heart Failure
Interstitial Fibrosis in Heart Failure, edited by Francisco J. Villarreal, M.D., Ph.D., provides a timely and integrative review of the basics of cardiac extracellular matrix structure. Topics covered include how cardiac remodeling influences its disposition, abundance and function; possible non-inv...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Villarreal, Francisco J.|
New York, NY :
Springer New York,
Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Architecture of the Normal and Remodeled Heart
- The Architecture of the Heart: Myocyte Organization and the Cardiac Extracellular Matrix
- Extracellular Matrix and Cardiac Remodeling
- Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines and Cardiac Extracellular Matrix: Regulation of Fibroblast Phenotype
- Pharmacology of G-Protein-linked Signaling in Cardiac Fibroblasts
- Diagnostic Tools for the Identification of Myocardial Fibrosis and Changes in Ventricular Mechanics
- Serum Markers of Fibrillar Collagen Metabolism in Cardiac Diseases
- Ultrasonic Characterization of the Myocardium
- The Mechanics of the Fibrosed/Remodeled Heart
- Pathophysiology of Cardiac Remodeling and Fibrosis
- Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System and Cardiac Extracellular Matrix
- Matrix Metalloproteinases and Myocardial Remodeling
- Cardiac Mast Cells as Mediators of Ventricular Remodeling
- Matrix Metalloproteinasses in Cardiac Remodeling
- Turmoil in the Cardiac Myocyte: Acute Intracellular Activation of Matrix Metalloproteinases
- Regulation of Cardiac Extracellular Matrix Remodeling Following Myocardial Infarction.
- Experimental Models of MMP Activation: Ventricular Volume Overload
- Prospect for Therapy of the Fibrosed Heart
- Targets for Pharmacological Modulation of Cardiac Fibrosis
- Biological and Functional Effects of Chronic Mechanical Support Induced by Left Ventricular Assist Devices on Failing Human Myocardium
- Molecular Strategies for the Prevention of Cardiac Fibrosis
- Prospects for Gene Therapy for the Fibrosed Heart: Targeting Regulators of Extracellular Matrix Turnover
- Therapeutic Potential of TIMPs in Heart Failure.