Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis Volume III: Registration Models /
Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis: Registration Models (Volume III) is dedicated to the algorithms for registration of medical images and volumes. This volume is aimed at researchers and educators in imaging sciences, radiological imaging, clinical and diagnostic imaging, biomedical engineering,...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Suri, Jasjit S., Wilson, David L., Laxminarayan, Swamy.|
Boston, MA :
Topics in Biomedical Engineering International Book Series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Medical Image Registration: Theory, Algorithm, and Case Studies in Surgical Simulation, Chest Cancer, and Multiple Sclerosis
- State of the Art of Level Set Methods in Segmentation and Registration of Medical Imaging Modalities
- Three-Dimensional Rigid and Non-Rigid Image Registration for the Pelvis and Prostate
- Stereo and Temporal Retinal Image Registration by Mutual Information Maximization
- Quantification of Brain Aneurysm Dimensions from CTA for Surgical Planning of Coiling Interventions
- Inverse Consistent Image Registration
- A Computer-Aided Design System for Segmentation of Volumetric Images
- Inter-Subject Non-Rigid Registration: An Overview with Classification and the Romeo Algorithm
- Elastic Registration for Biomedical Applications
- Cross-Entropy, Reversed Cross-Entropy, and Symmetric Divergence Similarity Measures for 3D Image Registration: A Comparative Study
- Quo Vadis, Atlas-Based Segmentation?
- Deformable Image Registration with Hyperelastic Warping
- Future of Image Registration.