Conscious Collaboration Re-Thinking The Way We Work Together, For Good /
When collaboration works, the results can be breath-taking! But it doesn’t always deliver on its potential. Collaboration has been defined as "an unnatural act practiced by non-consenting adults". And often that’s exactly what it is! Some collaboration can be painfully difficult with the r...
|Main Author:||Emmens, Ben.|
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Palgrave Macmillan UK :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- PART ONE: THE COLLABORATION CONUNDRUM
- 1. 'Collaborate' or 'fragmentate'
- 2. 'Collaborative DNA?'
- 3. 'The partnership vortex'
- 4. 'Collaborative capital'
- PART TWO: CONSCIOUS COLLABORATION
- 5. 'Conscious collaborators'
- 6. 'Generosity and humility'
- 7. 'Accompaniment'
- 8. 'The edge of the inside'
- 9. 'The porous edge'
- 10. 'Trust on credit'
- 11. 'Jamming'
- 12. 'The virtual guild'
- PART THREE: ACTION 13. Leadership
- 14. Principles and processes
- 15. Micro-outcomes
- 16. Conclusion.