Case Studies in Multiple Sclerosis
This handbook is a collection of clinical narratives that underscore the heterogeneous and unpredictable presentation of multiple sclerosis (MS) and give real-world clinical context to recent drug developments. This accessible and concise publication is intended to be used by a wide range of medical...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Giacomini, Paul S.|
Springer International Publishing :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Optic Neuritis. - 2. Myelitis
- 3. Disease-Modifying Therapies in MS
- 4. Management of Replaces with Corticosteroids
- 5. Breakthrough Disease
- 6. Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
- 7. Induction Therapy
- 8. Diagnosing Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- 9. Symptomatic Care in Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- 10. Diagnosing Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- 11. Walking Disability in MS
- 12. Cognitive Impairment in MS
- 13. Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- 14. Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis
- 15. Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Mimics
- 16. Prenatal Planning with MS
- 17.MS Therapies and Pregnancy
- 18. Postpartum Issues with MS
- 19. Neuromyelitis Optica.