Lifestyle Medicine A Manual for Clinical Practice /
Lifestyle – the manner in which people live – is fundamental to health, wellness, and prevention of disease. It follows that attention to lifestyle is critically important to effective and successful health care. But here’s the challenge: health care professionals receive very little, if any, formal...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Mechanick, Jeffrey I., Kushner, Robert F.|
Springer International Publishing :
|Edition:||1st ed. 2016.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Why Lifestyle Medicine?.- The importance of Healthy Living and Defining Lifestyle Medicine
- Communication and Behavioral Change Tools: A Primer for Lifestyle Medicine Counseling
- Paradigms of Lifestyle Medicine and Wellness.- Composite Risk Scores.- Clinical Assessment of Lifestyle and Behavioral Factors During Weight Loss Treatment.- Anthropometrics and Body Composition.- Physical Activity Measures.- Metabolic Profiles - Based on the 2013 Prevention Guidelines.- The Chronic Care Model and the Transformation of Primary Care
- Guidelines for Healthy Eating.- A Review of Commercial and Proprietary Weight Loss Programs
- Physical Activity Programs.- Behavior Modification and Cognitive Therapy.- Treating Tobacco Use in Clinical Practice.- Alcohol Use and Management
- Sleep Management.- Integrative Medicine.- Transcultural Applications to Lifestyle Medicine.- Community Engagement and Networks: Leveraging Partnerships to Improve Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Therapy as Medicine for the Treatment of Obesity.- Lifestyle Therapy for Diabetes Mellitus
- Lifestyle Therapy in the Management of Cardiometabolic Risk: Diabetes Prevention, Hypertension, and Dyslipidemia.- Cancer.- LIFESTYLE MEDICINE FOR THE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF DEPRESSION.- Promoting Healthy Lifestyle Behaviors in Patients with Persistent Pain.- Forestalling Age-Related Brain Disorders.- Chronic Kidney Disease.- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and steatohepatitis
- Gastroenterology Disease and Lifestyle Medicine.- Lifestyle Medicine and Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- Lifestyle Medicine and HIV-infected patients.