Blistering Diseases Clinical Features, Pathogenesis, Treatment /
This book is a comprehensive compendium of current knowledge on inherited and autoimmune blistering diseases that relates advances in our understanding of the pathogenetic mechanisms to management of the individual diseases. The aim is to provide a detailed reference for dermatologists who care for...
|Corporate Author:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Other Authors:||Murrell, Dédée F.|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Diagnostic Tests
- Clinical Presentation of Epidermal Disorders
- Clinical Presentation of Lamina Lucida Disorders
- Clinical Presentation of Lamina Densa Disorders
- Clinical Presentation of Disease in Mixed Locations
- General Management of Auto-Immune Blistering Disease
- Management of Individual Diseases Management of Epidermolysis Bullosa.